[chef] Re: Delete node and client when destroying Vagrant VM

  • From: Jesse Nelson < >
  • To: chef < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Delete node and client when destroying Vagrant VM
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 23:04:49 +0900

meant to say "no subshell" not "syscall"

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Jesse Nelson < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
You can check out the code in my chef-sandbox  that does this using the vagrant provisioner class and chef client code directly (no syscall:
::Chef::Config.from_file(File.join( File.dirname(__FILE__), 'chef', 'knife.rb'))

To point to your knife.rb location.
Pop the rest in your vagrant file, and you should be good.