[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Delete node and client when destroying Vagrant VM

  • From: Cassiano Leal < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Delete node and client when destroying Vagrant VM
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 21:48:06 -0200

Wow, thanks for the enlightening answer Daniel, that's exactly the sort of thing I wanted to understand. I'll study both approaches before I decide which one to go with.

Jamie: Ridley looks great, thanks for writing that. Also yeah, I'm using Berkshelf, and having that sort of functionality built into Vagrant would be fantastic. Let me know the ticket number when you create it so that I can chime in, if you don't mind!

Adam: that comment made my afternoon! :)

Cheers guys!
--
Cassiano Leal