[chef] Re: Re: notifies on resource not notifying

  • From: Seif Attar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: notifies on resource not notifying
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:32:02 +0000

Thanks Sean,

My ruby skills are limited, and I didn't quite get that gist or what it was doing, but I did manage to get something working:

https://github.com/seif/teamcity/commit/125633db4ccd62a43f3946feae00ba358b5d75b1

I am not sure what
if sub_run_context.resource_collection.any?(&:updated?)

Is supposed to do, as it was always returning false for me. What effects will removing it do? does the provider look sane to you now?

Much appreciated,
Seif