[chef] notifies on resource not notifying

  • From: Seif Attar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] notifies on resource not notifying
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 15:43:20 +0000

Hello,

I am writing a recipe that calls 3 resources, the first resource has conditional execution and a notifies, goal being that the other 2 dont run unless this one passed the condition.

I can see the first resource being run, but it doesn't seem to be notifying, can someone help figure out what I am messing up? is there a better way to go about this?

Here is a gist of the recipe, and the debug output from Chef 10.16.4:

https://gist.github.com/4389024

Any help appreciated.

Thanks