[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: notifies on resource not notifying

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: notifies on resource not notifying
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:26:04 -0800

On Friday, December 28, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Seif Attar wrote:

Thanks Daniel, I'll try this out soon and see what the output is.
Looking forward to it. This behavior is pretty odd considering that we have a test for just the behavior you're using:

https://github.com/opscode/chef/blob/master/spec/unit/runner_spec.rb#L164-182

BTW, what is it with all the Re: Re: Res? Will the mailing list software break thread ordering if they are removed? Can't it be fixed

Not sure. My mail client adds them by default, but they started showing up before I joined the conversation. I don't know anything about our list software, so I'm not sure if it's the culprit.

--
Daniel DeLeo