[chef] Re: Re: opscode nagios quick start

  • From: Jesse Campbell < >
  • To: chef < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: opscode nagios quick start
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:09:05 -0500

you say you are putting validation.pem into ~/nagios-quick-start/.chef

but then in your knife.rb validation_key is set to '/etc/chef/validation.pem'

change your knife.rb to point to '/Users/dunphy/nagios-quick-start/.chef/validation.pem' and perhaps that should cover it? I'm guessing you have an old validation.pem on your workstation in /etc/chef.