[chef] Re: Re: Re: weblogic and chef - quick question

  • From: Peter Donald < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: weblogic and chef - quick question
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:53:13 +1100

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Z W < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Thanks for responding.
What tutorials out there could you share on simple deployments and
auto installations of custom bundled software using chef in different
environments ?

I don't know of any java specific tutorials - I would just go with the standard set of guides at [1] - the way we learnt was to go through the tutorial materials that opscode used to provide (Essentially they were lecture notes for the training they provided). Can no longer find them. Good luck!

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald