[chef] Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: weblogic and chef - quick question

  • From: Nathen Harvey < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: weblogic and chef - quick question
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:36:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

The best way to navigate the videos that Mitch mentioned is via my blog so that you can see code samples, leave and read comments, etc.

-Nathen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7-nAHdplD4

there are a series of youtube videos that Nathan Harvey has built that walk you thru Chef and getting started step by step.

this is the first - it can guide you to the others.