[chef] Re: Updating chef

  • From: Ranjib Dey < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Updating chef
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 18:13:48 -0800

I'll recommend to  move to chef 10.22 , this will let you see what all will break if you upgrade to chef 11 (notably the attributes setting). Once you have fixed those deprecation warning then move to chef 11. Even with chef 11 certain things might break, but in most cases they wont be code related breakage.

regards
ranjib