[chef] Re: Possible problem with parallel testing with test-kitchen

  • From: "Scott M. Likens" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Possible problem with parallel testing with test-kitchen
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:30:06 -0700

Hi,

Following up it appears each test consumes roughly 7 requests, which leaves you roughly 8 tests per hour before GitHub will start to rate limit you.  Are there any other people dealing with this or am I the only person that is trying to test this much?

Thanks!

Scott M. Likens

# Before Test
:~/git/haproxy_lwrp# curl https://api.github.com/rate_limit