[chef] Re: Re: Re: knife ec2 plugin - losing my mind....

  • From: Daniel Condomitti < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: knife ec2 plugin - losing my mind....
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 19:49:48 -0700

Which region are you trying to launch instances in? What happens if you try a different region? Can you increase the timeouts on the knife calls?

On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Maven User wrote:

I've spent weeks building up this process around the knife plugin and
tonight for whatever reason, things have gotten uber flaky.

I think I'm going to have to redo all of this using the EC2 tools.....