[chef] Re: Aw: Re: Documenting Cookbooks

  • From: Peter Donald < >
  • To: Chef Mailing List < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Aw: Re: Documenting Cookbooks
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 13:23:38 +1100

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Mike < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Have we all forgotten about yard-chef? https://github.com/rightscale/yard-chef

Interesting ... I never knew about it. It does seem a little abandoned or at least the instructions don't seem to work. It has a more interesting approach to collecting the metadata which is better in some ways. However it is still heavily focused on describing the code rather than providing user-level documentation.