[chef] Re: RE: What to do if community cookbooks not suitable. What are my options?

  • From: Kevin Keane Subscription < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: RE: What to do if community cookbooks not suitable. What are my options?
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 00:01:09 -0700

Title: [chef] Re: RE: What to do if community cookbooks not suitable. What are my options?

A wrapper cookbook is really just a regular cookbook; you create it the same way as any other. The recipes in the cookbook simply do whatever you need, and then call the corresponding recipe in the community cookbook with include_recipe.