[chef] Re: Definition in a RubyBlock

  • From: Sascha Bates < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Definition in a RubyBlock
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 16:11:33 -0500

Hi Mark,

Let me just say that, when I ask for help and get back someone telling me to do what I want a different way, it really annoys me. So feel free to tell me to shove off, BUT, with that said....

Can you share what you're trying to accomplish and maybe we can help you get there without trying to embed one resource block within another, which is really what you're talking about doing?

Sascha

Mark Pimentel wrote:

I need some guidance on how to call a definition from a ruby block.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark