[chef] Re: opsworks/ec2 issues

  • From: Mark Swinson < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: opsworks/ec2 issues
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 23:13:17 +0100

On 1 August 2013 21:59, Jenn Fountain < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Ohai!
Has anyone used and had any luck getting recipes pushed using opsworks with ec2 instances?

I have am trying to deploy a simple installation recipe and the server is up but stays in the "booting" status and my app isn't being installed.

Thanks!
Jenn Fountain
">

could it be something to with ssh not being able to connect to your instance?

If you have'nt already try checking the following -
- is ssh allowed in your security group?
- does your server have any firewall rules that would prevent incoming connections?

Mark