[chef] Re: Re: The Application Cookbook Pattern vs. String / Node Attribute Interpolation in Attributes files

  • From: Torben Knerr < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: The Application Cookbook Pattern vs. String / Node Attribute Interpolation in Attributes files
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 16:18:35 +0200

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM, Noah Kantrowitz < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
The usual way to fix this is to put the attribute override in your cookbook's attribute file and then force Chef to re-execute the java cookbook attributes file. Unfortunately that snippet is in a ticket so I can't get to it right now.

Oh, that sounds good. I'd be highly interested in how to do that and the ticket you mentioned.

Cheers, Torben