[chef] Re: node does not apear on UI

  • From: Nathan Smith < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: node does not apear on UI
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:08:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I have a node that I can address correctly and configure. All command line calls work fine(ex: knife node show <fqdn>). Yet it does not appear in the UI. What could be wrong?

Florian,

A couple questions:

  • Which version of Chef are you using (10 or 11? Enterprise or Open Source)
  • What's the URL that you're looking at on the UI?
I'm not aware of any issues with this on either version, but more info would help. Does the node show up if you do `knife search node "*:*"`?

Thanks,

Nathan L Smith

HI,

I have a node that I can address correctly and configure. All command line calls work fine(ex: knife node show <fqdn>). Yet it does not appear in the UI. What could be wrong?

Cheers,

Florian