[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bootstap Windwos

  • From: Nikhil Shah < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bootstap Windwos
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:11:23 -0400

Julian,

I am not sure how I would check to see If i have 2 copies, also how would i go about removing one of the copies?

I've used the chef docs to install:

curl -L http://www.opscode.com/chef/install.sh | sudo bash
sudo gem install chef
Grabbed the tar ball of chef-repo from the opscode site.
Nikhil Shah  System Administrator

The Orchard® / www.theorchard.com

t (+1) 212.308.5648 / f (+1) 212.201.9203
23 E. 4th St., 3rd Fl / New York, NY 10003

The Daily Rind™ / www.dailyrindblog.com
Facebook / @orchtweets

Privileged And Confidential Communication.
This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC §§ 2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, and (c) are for the sole use of the intended recipient named above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in error is strictly prohibited.