[chef] Re: Re: ruby_block documentation wrong; how to set up a RunContext?

  • From: Brian Hatfield < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: ruby_block documentation wrong; how to set up a RunContext?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:48:05 -0400

Thank you for you response!

Is it reasonable to just nil the events dispatcher out? I'm struggling to understand what it does in a concrete manner - I'd be delighted to RTFM if there's some overview documentation about how I interact with it somewhere that I cannot find.

If I wanted to just use an existing events dispatcher during a run, how would I access it? Is that even a reasonable question, or should I be making a new one if I am making a new run context?

Thanks again,
Brian