[chef] Re: RE: RE: Re: Chef : the definitive date ?

  • From: Patrick Debois < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: RE: RE: Re: Chef : the definitive date ?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:22:32 +0200

fwiw

- I just receive news yesterday from Oreilly I can download the 2nd version of the TDI for chef in ebook form"
- There is another chef book - http://www.packtpub.com/chef-infrastructure-automation-cookbook/book written by the folks from http://agileweboperations.com

Patrick

On 18/10/13 09:18, Philippe Bérard wrote:
" type="cite">

That’s really bad news. I still have « Test-driven infrastructure with Chef » but it’s a very small book covering only simple aspects of Chef.

I can’t understand how Stephen Nelson-Smith can attend so many events telling people what to do or not, and then canceling this so much awaited book.

We still don’t have a “pro puppet” like documentation, and I think it’s a real handicap for CHEF’s community.

Regards,

-- Philippe Bérard