[chef] I want to use vagrant lxc plugin to deploy on other that workstation computer(server). How I can configure Vagrantfile

  • From: Vladimir Skubriev < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] I want to use vagrant lxc plugin to deploy on other that workstation computer(server). How I can configure Vagrantfile
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:34:40 +0400

I want to use vagrant lxc plugin to deploy on other that workstation computer(server).

How I can configure Vagrantfile to deploy on for example server1.example.com ?

Is vagrant is supporting deploys to other that workstation computers ?

Or may be this is unsopported.

May be I must setup workflow and vagrant on the destination server before deploy virtual container.

Login to this server and run vagrant commands, i.e. vagrant up, vagrant destroy, etc.

--
Best regards,

CVision Lab System Administrator
Vladmir Skubriev