[chef] Re: I want to use vagrant lxc plugin to deploy on other that workstation computer(server). How I can configure Vagrantfile

  • From: Torben Knerr < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: I want to use vagrant lxc plugin to deploy on other that workstation computer(server). How I can configure Vagrantfile
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 17:47:33 +0100

Hi Vladimir,

Afaik does the vagrant-lxc plugin only work with lxc containers on your workstation (i.e. where you run the vagrant commands from), but maybe you can get better answers on the vagrant mailing list.

The easiest I could think of would be something like 'ssh vagrant up some_vm --provider=lxc'

HTH, Torben