[chef] Re: chef-client cookbook issues - totally does not work

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: chef-client cookbook issues - totally does not work
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 11:01:03 -0700

On Friday, November 1, 2013 at 3:12 AM, David Montgomery wrote:

Hi,

This happend with chef-client.  This is a cookbook form opscode.  Why does this happen of the first run?  If I run chef-client again this all is well.

There are my overrides b my run_list override_attributes "chef_client" => { "init_style" => "runit", "interval" => "1000" }
What’s in the runit logs for the service? runit pipes all output from a command to a logger, where the logs end up depends on your config, so you’ll have to look at that to find them.

--
Daniel DeLeo