[chef] Re: Re: Output formatter doc lacks information about handlers

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Output formatter doc lacks information about handlers
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:34:26 -0800

On Monday, November 25, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Steffen Gebert wrote:

Thanks for your quick reply, Daniel!

Do you agree with the format I've posted?

I'm unfortunately not able to get rid of the empty line before the
"completed" line.

As these handlers are "actively" executed: should they be colored in green?

Yours
Steffen
Try them both? If you’re looking for opinions, maybe you can attach screenshots to the Pull Request.

I think green would be consistent with how resources look in the formatter now.

--
Daniel DeLeo