[chef] Re: Re: ANN: evil-chef, a gem to use chef as a library

  • From: Mike < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: ANN: evil-chef, a gem to use chef as a library
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 11:23:36 -0500

Wow. We're really getting all meta(l) up in here.

-M

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Matt Ray < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
This could play well with what John Keiser is working on with Chef Metal.
https://github.com/jkeiser/chef-metal

Chef Metal works with Cheffish to use Chef to deploy Chef resources
and provision machines (in turn managed by Chef). All are very alpha,
John blogged about it here:
http://www.getchef.com/blog/2013/12/20/chef-metal-alpha/

Thanks,
Matt Ray