[chef] Re: Re: Defunct Cookbooks on Opscode

  • From: "Scott M. Likens" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Defunct Cookbooks on Opscode
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 13:02:26 -0800

Generally if a cookbook needs to be replaced; the author of the cookbook can release his cookbook from community.opscode.com and have someone else upload their cookbook to replace it.  Completely voluntary it has transpired previously and likely could again. :)

Also Supermarket I believe will help this problem to a degree.   (See Forward)