[chef] RE: Re: Getting local yum repositories enabled before other cookbooks demand them in bootstrap

  • From: "Kadel-Garcia, Nico" < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] RE: Re: Getting local yum repositories enabled before other cookbooks demand them in bootstrap
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:53:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I think you correctly caught my point. This seems very workable, *if* the 'yum-epel" can be reasonably included inside a recipe I'm writing. Getting it into an upstream recipe that hasn't predetermined what yum repositories I'm personally selecting..... may take more work.

But it looks like a solid approach, I'll try it.

--
Nico Kadel-Garcia

Senior Systems Consultant