[chef] Re: Re: Testing on Windows Nodes

  • From: David Petzel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Testing on Windows Nodes
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 16:02:02 -0400

While not supported it does work (with a few tweaks). Have a peek at https://github.com/test-kitchen/test-kitchen/issues/325. Its far from a bullet proof implementation, but It has allowed me to test Windows using test-kitchen for a couple of months now. I'm not sure how well this works with something other than WinSSHD.