[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Testing on Windows Nodes

  • From: "steve ." < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Testing on Windows Nodes
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:16:42 -0700

Is anybody testing on Windows with containers?  I was thinking maybe Virtuozzo.  (Are there any other options that don't involve Azure?)

I'll be retooling our CI's functional testing soon and if I switch to LXC I'm pretty sure my Linux tests will literally run 10x-20x faster than Windows VMs (provisioned through our internal cloud).  That's kind of embarrassing, so I thought I'd see if anyone out there has solved for this already.