[chef] Chef Supermarket - The New Community Site

  • From: Nathen Harvey < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Chef Supermarket - The New Community Site
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:29:24 -0400

Chef is awesome. Our existing community site experience...OK, but not
awesome. We announced plans to revamp and open source the community
site at the Community Summit in November and now were making good
progress on that with Supermarket [0].

It's time to update you on our progress and ask for your help!

Check out today's blog post, Chef Supermarket - The New Community
Site [1], for more information on the new site and for some ways that
you can help.

Join us at #ChefConf [2] to discuss the future of the Supermarket and
help us make the new site even more awesome!

We've also started a new mailing list that is dedicated to the
Supermarket project [3].

Thanks!
Nathen
@nathenharvey