[chef] Recommended Chef book(s)?

  • From: Izz Abdullah < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Recommended Chef book(s)?
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 01:01:43 -0500

We are bringing up our first local chef server and bootstrapping all of our servers (95% Linux) with the chef-client across all three of our environments (Development, Staging / QA, and Production.  We have access to many chef resources online including the CIAC, but I am trying to find a physical book which is as comprehensive as one can expect from such a vast technology,

Does anyone have any recommendations on a good Chef book?

Thanks,
Izz