[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: normal attributes on node get polluted

  • From: Koert Kuipers < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: normal attributes on node get polluted
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:12:16 -0400

an upgrade to latest chef-client made the behavior go away. thanks

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 8:23 PM, Daniel DeLeo < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I think everything from 11.0.0 to 11.12.0 is affected.

Not related to this bug, but my understanding is that client software is vulnerable to the heartbleed bug, and can be exploited before the client checks the certificate, so I’d recommend you upgrade if your client makes SSL connections to any HTTPS servers not under your direct control.

--
Daniel DeLeo