[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scaling erchef horizontally

  • From: Ranjib Dey < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scaling erchef horizontally
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:59:58 -0700

julian,
is there any documentation on this, i.e. how to use s3 as cookbook store? what are the config changes required etc?
regards
ranjib

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 7:05 AM, Julian C. Dunn < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
BTW, in case it wasn't mentioned before: Since Bookshelf speaks the S3
protocol, it is possible to have erchef use S3 directly and turn off
Bookshelf entirely.

- Julian

--
[ Julian C. Dunn < "> >          * Sorry, I'm    ]
[ WWW: http://www.aquezada.com/staff/julian    * only Web 1.0  ]