[chef] Re: Re: chef 11 only localhost works

  • From: Daniel Daugherty < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: chef 11 only localhost works
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 11:26:20 -0400

No GUI installed on the server but as stated in original post wget connects and retrives the webpage correctly when run on the local machine.  Knife also connects on the local machine.   But knife and webui get no answer from a remote machine. NGINX shows ssl port as 443 and non-ssl-port as 80.   both are accessable localy on the server but not from workstations.