[chef] Re: Re: omnibus_updater cookbook

  • From: Morgan Blackthorne < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: omnibus_updater cookbook
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 07:43:52 -0700

Thanks! I had just looked over the docs the other day and I missed that. Sometimes I just need a second pair of eyes on things :)

--
~*~ StormeRider ~*~

"Every world needs its heroes [...] They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect from the darkness that's just around the corner."

(from Smallville Season 6x1: "Zod")

On why I hate the phrase "that's so lame"... http://bit.ly/Ps3uSS