[chef] OpenNebula Techdays and Chef

  • From: Jaime Melis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] OpenNebula Techdays and Chef
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:59:34 +0200

Hi,

we are organizing two OpenNebula [1] Cloud Technology Days in the US in June:

Boca Raton, Miami, FL (June 19th)

Fremont, Bay Area, CA (June 24th)

They are two completely free events, featuring a 4 hours hands-on tutorial to build your own OpenNebula Cloud. We will learn about Virtualization, Cloud environments, configuration management, networks and storage.

OpenNebula is designed in such a way that integrates very easily with configuration management tools. Chef is broadly used among the OpenNebula user base. We would love to have Chef people in the conference to push the integration the to limits and share best practices amongs us.

In these events, users always learn and share users stories of their real, production scenarios. If you want to learn about best practices about Cloud, Virtualization technologies and OpenNebula, and take home a brand new Cloud, join the event!

Also, anyone willing to speak of Chef in the Cloud/Virtualization/OpenNebula context would be very welcome!

--
Jaime Melis
Project Engineer

  • [chef] OpenNebula Techdays and Chef, Jaime Melis, 05/27/2014