[chef] Re: Re: Re: Partial Convergence Support

  • From: Adam Jacob < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Partial Convergence Support
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:41:30 -0700

A non zero exit code does exactly that in Chef. If it is completed, we return 0.

On Jun 23, 2014 4:18 PM, "Greg Zapp" < "> > wrote:
Non-zero exit codes do not necessarily, or do not have to, indicate an error.

I'm trying to accomplish Chef finishing and indicating it has not fully converged the node.  I apologize if that wasn't clear in my original post.

-Greg