[chef] Re: multiple chef servers sharing one postgresql db

  • From: DV < >
  • To: Daniel Gutierrez < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: multiple chef servers sharing one postgresql db
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:08:54 -0700

We ran into the same issue, and ended up using community PostgreSQL cookbook instead of one that comes with chef-server setup.

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Daniel Gutierrez < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Ohai!

I'm probably missing something obvious here.
But we want to have a open-source chef server in
3 data centers sharing a single postgresql DB.
But I don't see an obvious config parameter/s
to point the different services to the DB..
Has anyone done this kind of setup before?

Thanks

Daniel Gutierrez

--
Best regards, Dmitriy V.