[chef] Re: Re: Re: Chef-solo Redmine is not working

  • From: Venkatesh Ainalli < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Chef-solo Redmine is not working
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 21:19:39 +0530

I ran node.json got the same error the issue just for debugging I ran role directly like this...the issue I'm facing is my role worked  perfectly on ubuntu 12.04 redmine site up..but When I tried to deploy it on CentOS it's failing as i sent stack trace before

As I said before, you cannot pass a role directly as the node json. Specifically, this is incorrect: `-j redmine-kpuME-Role.json` You have to pass a file that matches the format described here: http://docs.opscode.com/chef_solo.html#attributes

Your role is then loaded from your configured `role_path`, as described here: http://docs.opscode.com/chef_solo.html#roles

--
Daniel DeLeo