[chef] php5.4

  • From: Nikhil Shah < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] php5.4
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 15:44:03 -0400

Hello,

I am having a hard time installing php54 on centos...I'm using the following cookbook:

When deploying php using the default recipe, it installs 5.3...In that case I setup an override attribute:

name "php54"
description "php54 applied to all instances."
run_list(
  "recipe[yum]",
  "recipe[yum-epel]",
  "recipe[php]"
)

default_attributes(
 "php" => {
    "version" => "5.4.15"
  }

Is there another cookbook that I should be looking at to be able to switch between php5.3 and 5.4?
--
Nikhil Shah  System Administrator

THE ORCHARD Distribution Done Right
23 E 4th St Fl 3, New York, NY 10003

Follow us: The Daily Rind  Facebook  Twitter  YouTube  LinkedIn

Privileged And Confidential Communication. This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC §§ 2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, and (c) are for the sole use of the intended recipient named above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in error is strictly prohibited.