[chef] Re: Re: datadog cookbook released, 2.0.0

  • From: Mike < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: datadog cookbook released, 2.0.0
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 11:04:17 -0400

Hi Ranjib,

Thanks for asking - I've been a bit behind on the triage front, apologies.

We focused on testing and getting support for the new Agent, as well as cleaning up some history, so I expect that in the coming weeks we will do another round of ticket and pull triage, and figure out what we can focus on next.

Best,
-M