[chef] Re: Best practice for measuring and monitoring chef-client runs?

  • From: Morgan Blackthorne < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Best practice for measuring and monitoring chef-client runs?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 19:48:05 -0700

We use Airbrake Handler to send the errors to hoptoad (which aggregates and emails). Haven't had time to dig into the run time analysis, not sure it matters to us at this point... complicated for us runs usually finish in about 1-2m, so that's plenty fine by me.

--
~*~ StormeRider ~*~

"Every world needs its heroes [...] They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect from the darkness that's just around the corner."

(from Smallville Season 6x1: "Zod")

On why I hate the phrase "that's so lame"... http://bit.ly/Ps3uSS