[chef] Re: Re: Need help in on premise chef server, workstation and node setup

  • From: koteswara rao Sakhamuri < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Need help in on premise chef server, workstation and node setup
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 00:25:15 +0530

Hi Kenneth,

I have setup on premises server. I'm missing the validation keys from /etc/chef-server/ I can see only a json file. How can I get client.pem and 1 more thing when I browser to http://<IP>:443. Its not showing the login page instead its showing the chefapi page and wants me to redirect to management console of opscode.

Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sakhamuri.