[chef] Re: Windows system standard program for unzip-ing archives?

  • From: Greg Zapp < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Windows system standard program for unzip-ing archives?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 19:09:55 +1300

Hi brad, I'm on the way to the office holiday party but .net most likely has an archive class to handle zip, and powershell can use .net classes.  I could swear chefs windows client handles zip via a ruby gem though.. Maybe its in the windows or artifact cookbook.   I unzip quite a few things myself on windows with chef.

-Greg