[chef] Simple Chef Client Status Dashboard / HUD

  • From: William Jimenez < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Simple Chef Client Status Dashboard / HUD
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 22:29:13 -0800

Hi Chefs,
I'm looking a simple status dashboard / heads up display for chef clients for quick visibility into when they last had a chef run, if there were any errors, etc. I found this one, but I've been having trouble getting it to run correctly and it doesn't seem to be under active dev.

Was curious if anyone knows of something out there along these lines.

Thanks,
William