[chef] RE: Using chef solo to aws distribute keys

  • From: Nico Kadel-Garcia < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] RE: Using chef solo to aws distribute keys
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:14:27 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

I’d also appreciate help with this, for various forms of keys. It’s theoretically possible to distribute a chef encryption key out of band, and use unique keys for unique hosts or classes of hosts, but managing it gets burdensome very quickly when you have more than a few hosts or a few classes of environment.

Nico Kadel-Garcia

Lead DevOps Engineer

">