[chef] Chef OAuth

  • From: Daniel Klopp < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Chef OAuth
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 16:17:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I'm trying to enable Chef OAuth with Chef Enterprise 12.0.3.  I followed the instructions at:

https://www.chef.io/blog/2014/08/29/getting-started-with-oc-id-and-supermarket/

I modified the private-chef.rb on both the backend and frontend, and its contents are:

oc_id['administrators'] = [ "dklopp", "jbd" ]

I reran 'private-chef-ctl reconfigure'.  I was able to login to mychefserver/id successfully.  But when i went to mychefserver/id/oauth/applications I received a "Page Not Found" error.

Did I do something wrong?

-Dan

This communication is Confidential Information. By using this message and attachments you implicitly consent to terms and conditions set forth at http://www.taos.com/email_disclaimer. If you do not consent or received this message in error, please destroy it.