[chef] Re: Chef Client 12.1.0 Released

  • From: Morgan Blackthorne < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Chef Client 12.1.0 Released
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 11:56:47 -0800

I think that the blog interpreting underscores as italics is a bit wonky when so many chef things are blah_blah2. I'm not sure if it just needs to be edited to syntax-highlight/format those keywords, or if you're better off disabling that auto-italic feature, but the text as stands is definitely confusing visually, even if I can intuit what is meant.

--
~*~ StormeRider ~*~

"Every world needs its heroes [...] They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect from the darkness that's just around the corner."

(from Smallville Season 6x1: "Zod")

On why I hate the phrase "that's so lame"... http://bit.ly/Ps3uSS