[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Fwd: Mailing list

  • From: gregory grey < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Fwd: Mailing list
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 23:08:45 +0100

There are few people in IBM who are behind AIX client, I suspect speaking to them(names are mentioned in article above) is the way to go.
I will do so in nearest future(I'm an IBMer and I use Chef).

I am curious about the possibility here, but don't have clear idea what would "porting chef to z/Linux" be. Package testing and assembly?
I think getting ruby working might be a first issue.

It's come up in passing, I expect it depends on IBM's level of interest.

Thanks,
Matt Ray
Director of Partner Integration :: Chef
"> :: 512.731.2218