[chef] the vagrant berkshelf plugin

  • From: Christopher Hahn < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] the vagrant berkshelf plugin
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 18:00:40 -0700

Hello,

I managed to take from the small README that this plugin has on github that it helps
vagrant sync a berkshelf on the Node so that it can then launch chef-solo to provision it.

I would love to find a bit more documentation was to just *what it is doing during vagrant actions*

i.e. what precisely happens between: and the:

17:54:27.468 [INFO] [org.gradle.process.internal.DefaultExecHandle] Starting process 'command '/usr/bin/vagrant''. Working directory: /Users/chahn/Projects/vistacore/cdsdashboard/infrastructure/vagrant/virtualbox/cdsdashboard Command: /usr/bin/vagrant provision cdsdashboard

and the:

Running chef-solo…

I am certain that I am needing to be directed elsewhere…this is just where I know to start.

Thank you,

Christopher

P.S. I did add a comment/question on the hub as well.